Here is my 30 before 30 list.
Tackling Nagging “Adult” things.
- Finish Master’s Degree.
- Join a Professional Association.
- Buy a suit.
- Go to a conference.
- Get a job.
- Save 2 months of living expenses.
- Floss daily.
Go on (local) Adventures.
- Go on a weekend Road Trip.
- Run 6/9 Races of the North Shore Trail Series.
- Try yoga paddleboarding.
- Go to the Boston Harbor Islands .
- Eat at the Top of the Hub.
Continue to be a Navel Gazer.
- Go on a retreat to L’Abri.
- Make a wedding photo album.
- Update the 5 Year plan for our family.
- Send thank-you letters to three people who have had a big influence in my life.
- Start a new Blog.
- Write my 20’s in a long form essay.
- Take a cooking (or art) class.
- Go to a wine tasting.
- Try a new fitness style (adult gymnastics? TRX?).
- Take an Economics…
View original post 280 more words